A working wife and mom with 2 kids who bakes, watches sports, loves Disney and the randomness of life. We love to travel, love living the Wisconsin life, and have fun whenever we can. Come along on our crazy adventures!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome to Quirky in Wisconsin!

Ah, the decision to blog. I think discovering www.hellogiggles.com has inspired me to share my quirky, crazy life. I am really a complex woman... my best friend (also my ex) called me unique last week and I took it as a total compliment. I am unique, and I want to make that okay for everyone. Not everyone has to fit into a mold of being one label or the other. When people ask who I hung out with in high school, I say everyone, because I did! I didn't want to just be the student council geek, the good student, the drama kid, the track star. I wanted to be friends with everyone because I value the person, not what they're interested in.

So here I am...inspired to start a lifestyle blog and see where it takes me....I'll comment on my life, what I like to do, see, wear, cheer for, love, appreciate, loathe and support. I want whomever reads this to be inspired to be who they are, even if according to society, those interests conflict with each other...

So rock out to who you are....I'm Quirky in Wisconsin... who are you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read your blog and glad you have a public one now :).

    ReplyDelete