A working wife and mom with 2 kids who bakes, watches sports, loves Disney and the randomness of life. We love to travel, love living the Wisconsin life, and have fun whenever we can. Come along on our crazy adventures!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fun Fall Things...

I love fall! For anyone that knows me, I have a wardrobe of basis staples. I like neutral, basic colors (black, grey, tan) and the staples (jeans, black pants, black sweaters/shirts). What I really love is accessories. I can't get enough of them. I don't wear a lot of bright colors or patterns, so accessories are my chance to express myself and let my flair show. Every season, I like to pick up a couple pieces to spice up my existing clothes to help ring in that season. Here are a couple things I love for fall:






Blowfish Hodah Shoes
$39.00
www.blowfishshoes.com



TOMS
Camel Cords
$54.00
www.toms.com
Forever 21
Faceted Dome Ring
$2.80
www.forever21.com

Forever 21
Striped Floral Scarf
$8.80
www.forever21.com


Blowfish and TOMS are my absolute favorite shoe brands. If I could survive off of those two alone, I would. So comfy! And I love to get my accessories at cheaper places like Forever 21 and H&M, because they're always on point with what's "in," but it's also priced right, so you don't feel bad spending $30.00 there, because you're getting a ton of stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Cute accessory choices! I am not a good accessory wearer as I just don't think of it. If I put a necklace on I'm feeling pretty fancy. Terrible, but true.

    ReplyDelete