A working wife and mom with 2 kids who bakes, watches sports, loves Disney and the randomness of life. We love to travel, love living the Wisconsin life, and have fun whenever we can. Come along on our crazy adventures!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Back in the Saddle

So, it's a new year's resolution that I start blogging again more frequently. Since I'm currently relaxing on vacation I figured it's the best time to start!!! We just enjoyed our first Disney Cruise this past weekend with my in-laws aboard the Disney Wonder. Our ports of call included Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I will be the first to say I was nervous about going on a cruise. I know I'm not the first parent to have visions of their children falling overboard into the sea or some band of pirates kidnapping our ship (rational, I know!) So I was skeptical at first. But I put my faith in Disney, as I often do, and believed we would have the best time ever. And we did. We even booked another cruise before leaving the ship. I wanted to stay onboard, it was THAT magical. Here's some photos from our adventure:

The boys are ready!

The Disney Wonder

Eli Relaxing on Deck

Sam at the Beach

Little Pirates! 

 I hope you'll stick with me as I jump back into blogging about my crazy life with my family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun - I'm excited to read more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete