A working wife and mom with 2 kids who bakes, watches sports, loves Disney and the randomness of life. We love to travel, love living the Wisconsin life, and have fun whenever we can. Come along on our crazy adventures!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Best. Sports. Weekend....EVER!

I am a HUGE sports fan. I am totally the "guy" of my relationship. I could have a cold beer, some chips and dip and a weekend of sports and I'll be a happy camper. This weekend was no exception.

We were lucky enough to be able to go to the NLDS-Game 1 (Brewers vs. Diamondbacks), and that was an amazing experience. We won 4-1 and it was just a beautiful day for baseball. Here are some great pics of the day:



Axford running out to save the day....and the game :)

MVP Candidate Ryan Braun...

Bernie Brewer, getting the crowd going...

Best sign ever :)

To cap off the weekend, the Packers won big at home over the Denver Broncos and the Brewers won the 2nd game of the NLCS 9-4. My nerves were shot by the end of the day yesterday. Thank god I have good neighbors that know I like to yell at the TV and don't call the police. Brewers resume Game 3 tomorrow night at Arizona, and if we win this one, we move on to the NLDS vs. TBD (either the Phillies or the Cardinals). Man, I love fall.....

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I'm so glad for you. And you forgot the HUGE Badger win. Love.

    ReplyDelete